Bassout - Popcorn Remix Bassout - Popcorn Remix

humm..

this shouldn't be under "classical" and you should try to even out your volumes on the kick

[TMM43] HXC (?) [TMM43] HXC (?)

aaw man

this is most excellent :) it's nothing i would listen to when doing nothing but this is one hell of a party song for sure :) now to my only complaint ^^ more kicks =/ a five for you my friend :)

TMM43 responds:

Thanks for reviewing DreamGate!

I wanted this song to be like an epic party mix song, so if it sounds like it, it is. xD

The kicks were a bit strange, I wasn't sure what to put or not for the kicks. I was afraid people would say there were too many, or too few. I guess I had too few... :(

Again, thanks for reviewing!

Popcorn Remix LOL (fixed) Popcorn Remix LOL (fixed)

excellent

the best popcorn remix i've heard so far :)

Better Of Alone (Trance Remix) Better Of Alone (Trance Remix)

poor

this song is already trance and besides this is not a remix, you just addad gay synths

carnaval charMS (Mellow song) carnaval charMS (Mellow song)

weow =)

there's nothing negative to say here except one thing ^^ i think the sidestick sounds a little cheap but it didn't matter that much cause the rest was awesome =D wich program are you using? excuse me my bad english i'm from sweden ^^

Music-story responds:

I use logic express 7. I'm still new with the program but I am getting better slowly. You didn't vote for my song. :( why? Please vote for song too cause when blammer comes, he is going to well blam lots of songs including mine so more votes I have than less my score is affected by the 0/5. FOR EVERY FUTURE REVIEWER CAN YOU LISTEN TO SONG WITH HEADPHONES AND ALSO VOTE TOO PLEASE. I ALWAYS VOTE FOR YOUR SONGS. PM ME WHENEVER YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW AND VOTE FOR YOUR SONGS. OKAY SO UMM bye for now.